Citizens Community Bank is excited to announce the expansion of our electronic notice services. Starting June 1st, in addition to our existing E-Statements customers know and love, we will be offering a range of E-Notice options, providing you with more control over your accounts while reducing paper clutter.
We know everyone has their preferences, which is why you can choose whether you’d like to receive e-documents for all accounts or just specific ones. Even better, you can handpick which documents you wish to receive electronically, giving you the flexibility you need.
The following documents can now be received electronically:
- AFT Transfer Notices
- NSF Notices
- CD Auto Renewal Notice Term <= 1 Year
- IRA Auto Renewal Notice Term <= 1 Year
- CD Reg DD Maturity Notice
- IRA Reg DD Maturity Notice
- IRA Advice of Credits - Variable Notice
- CD Advice of Credits - Variable Notice
- Telephone/In-Person Transfer Notice
- Prime Rate Notice
- Loan Billing Notice
- Loan Past Due Notice
- Loan 2nd Past Due Notice
- CFPB Initial ARM Interest Rate Adjustment Notice
- CFPB Change in Payment Disclosure for ARMS
- 1st HELOC End of Draw Period Notice (90 Days)
- 2nd HELOC End of Draw Period Notice (30 Days)
- Sweep Notice - Notice of Transfer
The Benefits of Going Paperless
- Convenient & Accessible: E-Notices can be easily viewed from your smartphone or computer. Additionally, these documents will also be securely stored in your internet banking account, allowing you to print or download them whenever you need up to 18 months. And, no more waiting for notices to arrive in the mail!
- Stay Organized! Say goodbye to the stack of paper clutter piling on your kitchen table. With E-Notices, you can conveniently organize your financial information digitally, making it easier to search, sort, and download your important documents.
- Environmentally Friendly. By choosing E-Notices, you are actively contributing to the reduction of paper waste.
Enroll Today! Here’s How:
- Log into online banking on our website ccbga.bank or from the app CCBGAontheGO and click E-Statements.
- Click Sign Up/Changes.
- Check the accounts you want to enroll in electronic delivery. Click the arrow next to the account to display individual documents. Click Save Settings.
- After reading the Electronic Statement Disclosures, click I Agree. There will be a confirmation at the top of the screen that lets you know the changes have successfully been saved.
- Once completed, you will receive an email confirming your enrollment.
- The system takes two business days to update. At the end of the day when notices are generated, you will receive an email saying you have a notice.
Please note: Once you have enrolled, you will no longer receive paper versions of the selected documents in the mail. Instead, they will be readily available to you through our secure internet banking platform.
We're Here to Help
If you need any assistance or have any questions about E-Notices, reach out! Call, start a chat, or visit one of our branches and our team will be happy to guide you through the process.