Online Banking Products
You may securely manage your accounts with CCB’s Internet Banking. Internet Banking includes Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Real Time Balance Updates, and MORE! You'll love the tools for budgeting, balancing, and maintaining your finances at any time and from anywhere.
- View detailed account information
- Search transaction history
- View and print eStatements
- Initiate stop payments
- Make transfers
- Receive messages regarding the status of your account
- Checkfree Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
Business Cash Management Services
Customers who enroll in Internet Banking will enjoy 24 hour access to their accounts including the ability to view recent transactions and make transfers between accounts. Our Internet Banking services allows users to access their accounts by text, mobile browser, and mobile app. While banking online, you will be able to:
- Pay Bills (to anyone including major companies, local businesses, and individuals)
- Send Direct Deposit Payroll
- Send EFTPS
- Generate Balance Reports
- Maintain Sub-Users, controlling which accounts users can see and access
- Send Wire Transfer Requests
Bill Pay allows you to pay recurring, occasional, or one-time bills from anywhere at any time. To take advantage of this time and money saving service, simply sign-up under the Payments tab in your Internet Banking account.
- Over 70.9% of Checkfree's payments are executed electronically
- Pay all your bills from our website
- A scheduling feature allows you to schedule your bills to pay on the due date
- Online e-bills from many major billers notify you when a bill arrives, and can be viewed online and printed as needed
- Helpful email alerts to let you know about your e-bills, bill payments, and overdue payments
While online banking is safe, as a general rule you should always be careful about giving out your personal financial information over the Internet. Review the following tips to protect your personal information while using the Internet.
- Regularly log into your online accounts to verify that your bank, credit, and debit card statements and transactions are legitimate.
- Be suspicious of any e-mail with urgent requests for personal financial information. If you receive an unsolicited e-mail from any source asking you to click on a link to visit a site and input personal data, be very wary of it, and be cautious about opening any attachments or downloading any files from e-mails, regardless of who sent them. If you have any doubts about the validity of an email, contact the sender using a telephone number you know to be genuine. Instead of clicking on links in emails, type in the URL that you're familiar with, such as www.ccbga.bank, or select the Web address saved in your browser’s “Favorites”.
- If an offer sounds too good to be true, it probably is and should be avoided. Before you initiate an online transaction, make sure your personal information is protected by looking for indicators that the site is secure. URLs for secure sites typically begin with "https" instead of "http" and display a lock in the lower right corner of your browser.
- Use anti-virus software and keep it up-to-date. Make sure you have applied the latest security patches for your computer. Most software providers, like Microsoft, offer free security patches, and if you have broad-band Internet access, such as a cable modem or DSL, make sure that you have a firewall in place.
Business ACH Origination
Add more efficiency to your business by signing up for ACH services for your outgoing payment for employee payroll, vendor payments, and other payments. Have more hours in the day to focus on other business needs! You may request this through your online banking or stop by and visit customer service at one of our branches.
Business Remote Deposit Capture
Make deposits from the comfort of your office! Scan your checks and transmit your deposits electronically to the bank through our secured website, access deposit reports, and check images from your computer. This service only requires a desktop scanner and Internet access.