Mobile banking gives you instant access to your accounts right at your fingertips, saving you time and money while on the go! Whether you’re out on the town or in for the night, CCBGAontheGO is a smart and secure way to pay bills, view transactions, transfer money, and more.
Users can download the CCBGAontheGo app for free from both Apple and Android device app stores.
Pay bills, check balances, transfer money, deposit checks, and much more.
Mobile Check Deposit
The CCBGAontheGO app lets you deposit checks anytime and anywhere you like – right from your phone. It’s a fast, easy and secure way to get checks into your account. Learn more about mobile check deposit here.
You can chat with customer support from anywhere. Conversations is a new feature built into your account, so your chat is completely secure, encrypted, and fully authenticated. It’s the kind of personal, one-on-one support you’ve come to expect from CCB.
Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. Once you initially enroll in Bill Pay through online banking, you will be able to access this service through the mobile app. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
Create as many or as few alerts as you want for your accounts. Each alert has a type, a threshold and a delivery method. We currently offer alerts that will notify you when your balance goes above or below the set threshold and when you receive a credit or debit transaction with an amount above the set threshold.
You can chat with customer support from anywhere. Conversations is a feature built into your account, so your chat is completely secure, encrypted, and fully authenticated. It’s the kind of personal, one-on-one support you’ve come to expect from Citizens Community Bank.
In addition to our existing E-Statements customers know and love, we now offer a range of E-Notice options, providing you with more control over your accounts while reducing paper clutter. We know everyone has their preferences, which is why you can choose whether you'd like to receive e-documents for all accounts or just specific ones. Even better, you can handpick which documents you wish to receive electronically, giving you the flexibility you need. You can even add additional recipients to receive your monthly statement, such as your accountant.
If your phone is lost or stolen, please remove the device through your Internet Banking account as soon as possible. To do this online, complete the following steps:
- Login to your Internet Banking account.
- Click on your name at the bottom and select the "Settings" icon.
- Click the "Security" tab.
- Select "Recently Used Devices."
- Locate the device that was lost or stolen, and choose “Remove.”
If you do not have access to your Internet Banking account, call (229) 794-3883 during business hours for assistance disabling your lost or stolen device.
We make transfers easy! From internal to external, from recurring to one-time transfers, if you can make a transfer at a branch, you can do it through online banking or through our mobile app CCBGAontheGO.
Mobile Check Deposit
- Download our CCBGAontheGO app and sign in
- Select Deposit
- Enter the Amount and Click Continue
- Choose the Account you want the funds deposited
- Endorse your check with your signature, account number and include "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Take a picture of the front & back of the check
- Click Submit
- $750 daily deposit limit for the first 60 days after enrollment
- $3,000 daily deposit limit after 60 days
- Deposits made before 5:00 pm will be credited on the same business day.
- Deposits made after 5:00 pm will be credited on the next business day.
- All funds deposited through mobile banking are subject to the Citizens Community Bank Funds Availability Policy.
- Make sure the check is visible in a well-lit, dark background.
- The check must contain all four corners and a readable MICR line.
- Be sure there are no objects that show up in the way of the picture as well as any shadows that maybe cast upon the check.
- The check must be drawn on an institution located within the United States of America.
- Securely store the original check for 14 business days after transmission.
- Do not leave checks lying around.
- Verify your check has been credited to your account. After 14 business days, destroy the original check by marking it 'VOID' and shredding it.