Mobile banking gives you instant access to your accounts right at your fingertips, saving you time and money while on the go! With mobile banking, you can use your cell phone to deposit a check in your account, pay a bill or friend via iPay, or start a conversation with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
Users can download the CCBGAontheGo app for free from both Apple and Android device app stores.
Pay bills, check balances, make transfers, deposit checks, and much more.
Mobile Check Deposit
Because everyone is always on the go, having the option to deposit checks digitally from anywhere is essential. Take a picture of the front and back of the check and funds will typically be deposited in a matter of minutes!
Chat Support is available to anyone who has online or mobile banking. Have a question about a transaction on your account? Start a conversation with one of our ready-to-help Customer Service Representatives today!
- Download our CCBGAontheGO app and sign in
- Select Deposit
- Enter the Amount and Click Continue
- Choose the Account you want the funds deposited
- Endorse your check with your signature, account number and include "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Take a picture of the front & back of the check
- Click Submit
- $3,000 daily deposit limit
- Deposits made before 5:00 pm will be credited on the same business day.
- Deposits made after 5:00 pm will be credited on the next business day.
- All funds deposited through mobile banking are subject to the Citizens Community Bank Funds Availability Policy.
- Make sure the check is visible in a well lit, dark background.
- The check must contain all four corners and a readable MICR line.
- Be sure there are no objects that show up in the way of the picture as well as any shadows that maybe cast upon the check.
- The check must be drawn on an institution located within the United States of America.
- Securely store the original check for 14 business days after transmission.
- Do not leave checks lying around.
- Verify your check has been credited to your account. After 14 business days, destroy the original check by marking it 'VOID' and shredding it.
If your phone is lost or stolen, please remove the device through your Internet Banking account as soon as possible. To do this online, complete the following steps:
- Login to your Internet Banking account.
- Click on your name at the bottom and select the "Settings" icon.
- Click the "Security" tab.
- Locate the device that was lost or stolen, and choose “Remove.”
If you do not have access to your Internet Banking account, call (229) 794-3883 during business hours for assistance disabling your lost or stolen device.