New Online Banking Resources
We are excited to announce our new online banking platform will be live February 14, 2022! The new platform is easier to use and offers new and enhanced features.
- Ability to turn your debit card off and on for fraud protection
- Online Chat Support
- Completely new bill pay function, iPay
- Mobile Check Deposit will have quicker funds availability
- Remote Deposit will be on the same system, one login
- Businesses can use Autobooks to invoice & collect payments from customers
- Improved ACH capability
There are some important steps all online banking customers, and specifically our bill pay customers, need to take.
- You will not have access to online banking beginning Friday, February 11, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. until Monday, February 14, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
- Username: Your username will stay the same.
- Password: The first time you login to online banking after February 11, you will use a password provided by CCB. After your first login, you will be able to change your password.
- You will not have access to Bill Pay beginning Monday, February 7, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. until Monday, February 14, 2022 at 9:00 a.m., meaning you will not have access to modify/delete/or add new payees, nor will you have the ability to review any payment related information.
- It is important you take the time to write down all information associated with each business in your bill pay portal before February 7.
- A template can be found below for you to jot down all of the information about each business in your bill pay portal.
- Please be mindful if you have a bill due between February 7th and February 18th, you may want to pay the company directly during that time period or pay it early. Any payments previously scheduled to be processed between February 7th and 11th will be processed as expected. No payments will be processed after February 11th until you set up your payees/payments in the new bill pay system, available February 14th.
- If you need assistance or have questions, please call us and make an appointment. We will be glad to help you!
We are confident you will be pleased with the new platform and its features, but also know any of our online banking customers may have questions. Our team is ready to answer any questions as we transition to our improved online banking experience.